Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Quotes from my son

Here is a collection of quotes from my son, born 21.03.2006, from he was 3 years old:

When he was 3 he only wanted to use shirts with buttons and they should all be pink. 
He said: In this I become brave! I asked why pink? Him: Pink is joy!

¤

Suddenly he said: I'm an angel! While he radiated happiness and freedom.

¤

There was a time he sat with me when I recited a prayer about gratitude. 
When I was finished he said: You are welcome!

¤

When he visited his grandmother he exclaimed: I love everything!

¤

Every time I told him about something bad that might happen to me he said:
But then I will come on my bike!

¤

A time when he got sausages for dinner I told him I also loved sausages when I was small.
Him: Yes, I was an adult then and gave you sausages.

¤

Once when I told him my stomach hurt he said: I don't like it when someone is in pain.
Do you want me to hold my hand on your stomach?

23.09.2010

Him: I spoke to Mary! Me: What Mary? Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus?
Him: Yes. She said if you die she will take care of me and we will be together forever!
Me: That's marvellous! Him: Yes and she said she would take care of my girl as well! (He wanted a girlfriend very much at that time) She (Mary) has so much love. She is so kind.

24.09.2010

We hugged and he laid his head on my chest. When he lifted his head again he said:
Mum, you have a crown in your heart.

28.09.2010

Do you know what God told me next night? That I will give energy over the whole town!
And then everything will be fine and sparkling. He looked like a God when he said it. Radiated
a lot of light and he was so happy he was jumping.

31.10.2010 (4,5 years)

Mum, if someone doesn't love someone they will be sad. I love you, mum!
Some minutes later: Mum I have lost a very special power/energy and it will never come back!
I had it when I was small, but lost it when I grew. It comes out of the hands as rays that has light inside of them. It can make everyone loving. I have another power/energy now that can kill bad people. It comes when I am angry.

03.10.2010

One morning when he had the common cold I said: If you have quite a lot of energy you can go to the childrens garden. Him: No, I don't have much energy. I only have a lot of the energy that comes from God. That one can not disappear. Only the other one can.

23.11.2010

When we were talking about the children in the childrens garden he had left for another he asked with a flicker of despair in his voice: Do you think they have forgot about me? I send them energy! 
Me: Do you send me energy too? He places his hand tenderly on my cheek and looks me in the eyes with love. It feels like a blessing from Jesus to a child.

28.02.2011

We took an evening walk when he says:
I always have the energy from God, but when I was a baby I also had another energy. Now I only have that one when I am dreaming. Do you know what colour it has? 
No, I replied. 
It is red just like your jacket. (My jacket was light red) I can do anything with that energy. 
Me: Interesting that babies has access to that power. 
Him: Yes, babies has that energy. 
Me: Do you feel the energy from God now? 
Him: Yes. It is in my throat. You see I am a bit ill there and it is there to repair. 
Both energies meets there.

01.03.2011

Today he complained saying the red energy was almost completely gone and the reason was the fear of me being annoyed by him. Then he had got an idea, he told me. He would ask God while dreaming to get it back. Later he came back saying he had got the red energy back. He had received the ability to see invisible things so he could see that the red energy consisted of red energy balls of fire. In the energy balls it was even smaller energy balls. He asked me if I had pain somewhere because the energy was a healing energy.

19.06.2011

I exaggerated by breathing heavily when I tried to walk at his slow speed when he asked: Are you kidding? Me: Not completely. It is hard for me to walk slower than I want to. Him: Why don't you calm yourself down then? Me: How? Him: You can just sing a song. So I tried that and it actually worked.

26.06.2011

In reality everyone is love!

06.12.2011

Him: I am drawing to God. 
Me: How will you deliver it?
Him: I will ask angels to give it to him tonight.
I think they will do it because they know I love him.
Me: What will you show him?
Him: A flower, a kind ghost, two kind pirate badges, 
a sun, three yellow hearts and a pirate badge with top hat.

11.02.2012

Me: Isn't it great that we live in two different worlds? The dream world and this physical world?
Him: We live in 5 different worlds actually. First it is the one where we are just an egg. That is a resting world. The second one is inside our mother, then the one we are in now, the forth is the dream world and the fifth is the one in the clouds.

18.02.2012 (Almost 6 years old)

Me: I was so impressed by how confident you looked when you walked into the circle of lights in the childrens garden yesterday. 
Him: It is because you give me love I feel safe, mum.

15.03.2012

Him: If I need the angels I can just think about a question mark and then the question mark will tell me:
The angels are coming to assist you now. Then the angels come.
Me: Don't you have to say what you are asking for first?
Him: No, the question mark tells them what I'm asking about because what I am thinking about is inside of it. Also the angels knows what I am thinking.

30.04.2012

Him: I hope dad will drive me to you so you don't have to walk so far to come and get me,
because when you are tired you don't give me enough attention.

¤

Him: I can see dead children in heaven. They dance and are happy.
Me: Do you see something else?
Him: Yes, I see clouds and God and angels around God. They are talking about taking care of all the people at earth.

24.06.2012

Him: Tonight God told me that my real name is xxxx and not what others believe. It is because I am so sweet. God is so soft. He is so nice to cuddle with.

02.07.2012

When I was reading a Bahai prayer that said: "Crown my head with the diadem of eternal life" I told him I once received a crown on my head from God. (Bahaullah to be exact) Then he said he had got one too when he was a baby. It was written angel on it. Do you know why I said "ga-ga" then? Because I wanted to ask if it was from Jesus or God. I am not from this world. I am from the angel-love-world. I can speak angel language because I am from that world. 
Me: How is that language?
Him: It is to talk and give love at the same time. I have invisible tails too. I have one when I am at grandmas', one at my dads', one night tail and so on. I have them all in my pocket. In there they are small, but when I want to use one I hold it in front of my heart and it becomes big.

13.09.2012

We are in bed. I have read for him and we are cuddling when he says: My lamb. My little lamb. I felt that I was the one that was given a hug because I was more ill from infection in the throat than him. I felt I could be small in his presence and it was a new experience for me and in contrast to the meditation I had on Jesus recently where I wanted not to receive love from Jesus, but find the inner source of love so I could give instead. 

I told my son I had longed for a child when I was 22 and what I imagined then was exactly how he is.
I had waited 10 years to have him because I didn't have a boyfriend during those years. 
Him: I enjoyed being in your belly. Were you ill while I was there?
Me: No, I was at the gym every second day until you came out.
Him: I healed you with my energy when I was in there.

11.12.2012

I love God so much! More than I love you, mum!

21.04.2013

Do you think the moon is important? It is helping us live.

23.05.2013

Must is an evil word because if you think you have to win a race you forget to think about God.

27.11.2013

Love is the key to the evil power.

05.12.2013

I want to die.

07.12.2013

If you die before me i will take suicide so we can be together.

¤

Wow! Is my birthday the same day as I was born? That is fantastic!
Me: Yes, what did you think we were celebrating?
Him: I thought it was a day for others to be kind and to celebrate that God is the best and kindest.

30.07.2013

He wanted to draw God and Jesus. He explained that God shines on Jesus so Jesus can emit light and do a lot of good. Then he drew himself and me receiving the light from Jesus. We received so much that a heart of light was created around us.

12.11.2013

Me: Since God created me by love it must mean that all His creation is an expression of His love and the point of creating us all must be for us to learn how to love by practising on each other.
Him: Yes he created us to make friends.

09.12.2013

I am in the shower when he says: Mum, you have a heart around you!
I open the door of the shower cabinet and ask: What?
Him: You have a heart around you!
Me: Have you put it there?
Him: I am just saying it!

22.12.2013

Me. What is it about Christmas you look forward to?
Him: The love.

10.06.2014

Poem he wrote to me:

I love you from day and morning
to night and evening.
You are the light in my heart.
You are just as incredible as God.
You will be very kind
when you come to heaven
because you are so kind on this day.

You are the ray of light in my heart.
I feel the warmth in my heart
when you shine your beam at me.
You are so beautiful 
when you smile when you are happy.

03.12.2014

Mum it wasn't nice of you to refer to x as a moron
and justify it by saying everyone is one 
when I criticised you for it.
It is not nice to call anyone a moron
even though they can't hear it.

12.01.2015

Him: It smells tea, mummy and love.
Me: How does love smell?
Him: Good.
And you are love because God created us
to show love at earth.

Later that day when he had given me a massage
and I had told him how much it costs to get a professional one he said:
It would have costed just 25 NOK in my world.

27.04.2015

Me: Should I put on my headphones while I watch TV?
Him: Yes then I can love you while I am reading.

12.10.2015 (9,5 years old)

Him: You are the kindest!
Me: That I can't agree with.
Him: But I mean the inmost you.
That's the one I listen to. Not the outer one.

11.01.2016

Him. I splashed water on the cat by accident.
Me: Why are you so wet in the face then?
Him: I gave myself karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment