Wednesday, February 9, 2022

God is me

I had asked in my mind if it's ok that I ask God for a lot, or if that is like treating Him like a slave, so when I contacted God today I approached Him carefully by just thanking Him. Then I felt His consciousness close and saw an image in it that showed me ​that it was Him.​ I​n a split second I got a vision of how ​Him​ and I are connected. I found it hard to breath for a while.

So called spiritual new age people go around saying they are God, but what I saw was that God is me. He is not just the consciousness that listens and takes care of all my needs. Because He is me, of course He provides. Everything He created must be Him, without being limited to it, of course, because He is also the all embracing consciousness. ​So if ​He is me He will not feel like a slave when I wish for something. ​We​ ​are ​cooperating​.​ Because ​He is me I shouldn​'​t feel bad for wanting anything​.​ He is the experiencer just like I am. God lives out His will through us.

I feel lucky to get visions like this, but as He is me it's just natural. A person thinking she is all she can possibly have contact with wouldn't open her mind to be able to receive input from the higher consciousness when ever she needs it. That is the difference between a religious/spiritual and a not religious/spiritual person. 

When we compare ourselves with God we are nothing. If we connect with God He is us. I meditated on my insight later the same day and He gave me a confirming quote from the bible saying: I am with you always. (Matt: 20:28) ALWAYS! What I saw in my vision is what that quote means. He is with us so so closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment